I wish I knew where to begin with Bell. Might be better to outline a list of their misdemeanors:
1) Phoned in to have my services with Bell installed only to find out there was a delay. Why? They had linked my profile with the credit profile of another customer who had BAD credit and I needed to provide extra proof that I was who I said I was.
2) Wanted my tv services set up similar to what I was receiving at my last address. After some negotiating I got set up - yes, with FRENCH ONLY channels. Took about 3 days to get that switched.
3) Set up my One Bill online and started making payments. Found out that these payments were linked to an old account and that they were disappearing into some alternate universe. Still haven't figured this one out.
4) Have I mentioned how many times I've been disconnected after hours of calling?
5) My tv services one day disconnected for no known reason after I start receiving late payment notices for payments not yet due!? They promised to reimburse the reconnection fee of $56. No such luck.
6) My bills continue to come in at the $200/month range. Don't ask why - at this point I only have TV services. (Internet not working)
7) From the beginning Bell has charged me for home phone services I never received. Called countless times and it was finally disconnected, supposedly. Nope, shows up on my bill, I call to confirm again, they say no t-phone services but alas, and again, it shows up on my bill. Took 3 months to have this fixed. (Don't ask me if I've ever really been reimbursed... I can't make heads or tails of my bill)
8) My internet has not been working for almost 2 weeks. After sending my call to El Salvador, where the really nice agent confirmed he didn't have the resources to answer my question, I received subsequent confirmation that there was a land card 'unplugged' at Bell's end: "someone has plugged it into the wrong hole!! " - great!!! Today: a Bell agent shows up, checks the outside of our house, leaves, comes back, and then declares that the origin of the disconnection is at our neighbours house but, sorry, can't fix it. There's a dog in the yard. Stay tuned... this can only get better.
I've canceled my services but for some reason Bell feels like the mob - no matter what, you never ever really get out.
What an absolute and total example of incompetence. What a absolute and total joke. Bell is a wasteland of incompetent losers, from the Execs all the way through its ranks.
Someone needs to pull the plug on Bell.