June 14, 2012
P.O. Box 11005
Montreal, PQ H3C 4T5
I purchased 2 iPhone 4S’s for $1, 300.00 at a Koodo kiosk at Deerfoot Mall in Calgary, Alberta Canada.
I explained at that time that I would be moving to Hawaii eventually and wanted to know if I could get the iPhone 4S’s unlocked. I was assured that unlocking them would not be a problem.
3 days and too many hours to calculate I have:
• Spoken to Koodo 2 separate times, they are adamant in not being able to unlock them, they kept referring for me to call a “3rd party vendor”, but would not suggest any nor would they explain what a “3rd party vendor” was to me. So they suggested I call Apple that they may be able to direct me to someone who could unlock the iPhone 4S’s
• Spoke to Apple, they are adamant in not being able to unlock them they say it has to be your provider (Koodo)
• Went to London Drugs in Beddington and it was suggested to me to call one of their other stores in Calgary. And this person I spoke with was nice enough to explain what a “3rd party vendor” wasn and it was suggested to me to call Telus.
• Spoke to Telus, they are adamant in not being able to unlock them they say it has to be your provider (Koodo)
• Called Koodo today and spoke to a Supervisor that again told me that they do not unlock these phones and would not supply me with the only thing I asked for which was the Presidents mailing address. The Supervisor would only give me the above address NOT THE PRESIDENTS. Gee, I wonder why?
7620 Elbow Drive #294
Calgary, AB T2V 1K2
P.S. I will be posting this for Public to see on FB