Saturday, April 16, 2011
1823 Lawrence Ave W
Toronto – Ontario
5343 Dundas W, TORONTO, ON
Manager: Primus Canada by Fax, Registered Mail & E-mail
Fax # 1-877-329-6855
Complaint against – Primus Canada & Bell Canada – Toronto
Failure to activate Fax number # 416-614-1384
Giving different excuses – and playing delay tactics
Please be advised:
1. My main phone number 416-614-9897 was transferred from Bell Canada on April 08, 2022 but the fax number 416-614-1384 was not activated.
2. The customer service asked me to call Bell and get reservation number, I Called Bell and got the number
3. When I called on April 8, I was advised that it would be activated on 11th or 12th April 2011.
4. When I called on 12th April, I was advised it would be activated on 14th April, 2011
5. On 15th when I called again on 10.09 AM, the customer service told me, she does not know anything and she disconnected my call.
6. Again I called Primus on 10.32 AM, I told the representative that the earlier representative disconnected my call, I want to take the matter to the court for damages and the court order, then she told me that she will speak to supervisor.
7. The supervisor who identified herself as Carol ID # 5612: she told just now she got the information and it may take several days to activate the number. As she does not have reservation number. Even Primus could call Bell Canada to get reservation number again instead of misrepresenting the fact.
8. It is submitted the main number 416-614-9897 was activated on April 08, 2011 and a secondary number should not take so long and there is no need to misrepresent the fact so many times.
It is submitted I, manage home business on this number. And these numbers are at home. Due to unfortunate and irresponsible acts of Primus Canada my business is suffering. I am a feeling disturbed. And when my number 416-614-1384 called the message says the number is disconnected. Instead of saying the number – is moving or line has problem.