Far be it from me, to complain about much unless it gets out of hand, I am a rather patient man, but this dealership is either understaffed or is just apathetic.
1. Bought new 2011 sante fe in jan/ 2011... Should have walked out after the numbers changed 3 times with three different high pressure sales people.
2. Ordered cargo mat, forgot to let me know it was in, I had to call weeks later to find out it was Instock all along. Oh and guys I never ordered any floor mats, good thing I'm honest!
3. Went through insurance to repair seat cushion. Again, took almost three months to have parts brought in because, someone forgot to make a call to insurance adjuster and to the part supplier.
4. My truck was vandalized. Needs new rim and tire, took the vehicle down to have the look at it. Insurance will cover, but of course, three days to get a tire in, and another six weeks to get a rim in, so I'm on the hook for a temp steel rim, which again not at the dealership . But Duncan hyundai carries them...if only i could drive my donut spare up the malahat and risk more headache. It must be uncommon for folks to need to replace a tire or rim and expect that their dealership will carry the parts sold on their products, or find them a reasonable solution.
5. For the record, the folks at Willie dodge found me the tire and temp rim and had them overnighted for me, so I can get back to work instead of driving on the donut on the highway and damaging my new car. Thanks for that, guess my next vehicle is a dodge. Some people understand service and will provide it even if you don't spend 30, 000 with them. great product, lousy service.