Ye Yang account no. 514601335, when she lived in Vancouver shortly she reactivated her long term Fido account there but used my mail address in Calgary as friends. After she left there, I got a mail from Total Credit Recovery Ltd saying her owed you the last balance $59.51, case no.8643172. I paid with a cheque as a friend of Ye Yang. Later, I got another mail from Fido saying it was a MISTAKE. Ye Yang indeed paid off the last bill prior to leaving. I called Fido and confirmed this and I was told to wait for the refund. But after half year, I received nothing. I called again and again, but I was told although Fido got the payment twice, Ye Yang but not I had to talk to you directly. It is a very funny excuse, no matter Ye Yang or me, Fido made the mistake and got extra payment, Fido should automatically refund the extra payment I made later back to me. You are not supposed shamelessly rob the former customer. Your customer service is only for selling more but not for resolving. Now, I am sending you an email, but if it is not straighten out soon, I have to deal it more seriously. It is not just about $59.51
Dear Hao Sun,
I would like to thank you for visiting Fido.ca and allowing us the opportunity to assist you. My name is Peterson.
I apologize about this whole situation and the way you now feel about Fido.
Unfortunately, the information provided are correct. We do need to speak or get into contact with the account holder in order to be able to refund the amount. In that case, that is Ye Yang. It is possible for her to contact us by email to complete the request. Also, the amount that will be refunded will be refunded as a cheque. Based on our procedures, that cheque will only be made in the name of the account holder. For that reason we need her to contact us to provide us an address where we can send her the refund.
We are sorry if this doesn’t meet your expectations but this is what has to be done for the refund to be made.
Should you require further assistance for this or any other matter, you may contact customer service:
First of all, thanks for your reply. However, you do not get what I am saying here. I already knew your theory, so you do not copy/ paste and reply me this way.
1. I am no interested in Ye Yang's account.
2. You should not care who contacted you or who didn't contact you or who should contact you. YOU GOT PAID DOUBLE, YOU RETURN ONE OF THE PAYMENTs.
3. Technically, You were able to ask for the money, you should able to refund it. You accept Ye Yang's credit card, and then you can refund her back to the card. Same you received my check, so you know my account and deposit back the money.
3. No matter Ye Yang or me, you should automatically do the refund thing without asks of either of us. It should been done automatically!!! Automatically with our call at all!!!
4. In this case, I am not the account holder. You received money from the "non-holder", so you should refund the money to me!
Fido's customer service is sucks and fake. the call center is a machine for selling and a shield for hiding.