Complaint / review / scam report
Student Pro Movers - Real Canadian Movers - Guiseppe Moving
Ripoff, They never delivered our stuff, continously lying, uses moving as a cover up for drug smuggling

I found Student Pro Movers' advertisement on superpages.ca and called them and requested a quote for the move from Coquitlam to San Jose.

Mar 9, Student Pro Movers' dispatcher (Doane or Dwayne) came to my apartment and did an estimate. He quoted us a price of $750. We paid him a deposit of $187.5 with a cheque. The arrangement was that they will pick up our property first and deliver it to San Jose when we settle down there and call them to give them the address.

March 10, Shipper (2 people) took our property at around 9AM

April 6. I called Student Pro Movers' dispatcher (Doane or Dwayne) to give him our shipping address and phone number in San Jose.

April 7. Doane said our property has left their warehouse and gone into the Sates, but there is a truck problem and the driver of the truck will try and fix the problem in the States.

April 11. Doane said they would check to see where the truck is and said the driver stored our goods in somewhere east San Francisco. We asked why, he said instead of burning gas' driving around.

April 12. Doane said driver has to go to San Diego first and he will deliver our stuff on Saturday April 16th.

April 15. I called Doane to confirm that the truck is coming to San Jose on the 16th. Doane said yes.

April 16. Truck did not show up. I called Doane. Doane said he will check into it and call us back. He never did.

April 17. Student Pro Movers/Doane does not pick up phone calls from us anymore. We left a number of messages.

April 18, We contacted Coquitlam RCMP
One officer called Student Pro Movers. Doane told the officer that the truck broke down in California (missing some mechanical part) and the driver's name is Shawn.

April 21, I got phone call from US customs. We learned that there was a SPM's truck seized at the border and there were 3 people's belongs on the truck, and they found our luggages there. We then proceeded to identify our property, and found out that only 13 items were with the customs (25% of the total) and the rest (75%) are still missing.

April 26, We started to call SPM again for the location of the rest of our belongs. We told Doane that we want to go and pick up our own stuff whereever it might be. Doane first admitted that they had the rest in Vancouver, then he changed the stories again to that our stuff is in California, and finally they don't have our stuff.

June 4, I called SPM's owner Joe (604-218-2910). He said he is just the owner and doesn't know anything and started swearing and hung up. I also called Doane later. Doane told me to never call again because he was not going to pick up.

June 17.
I tried calling Doane and Joe, but all their phones seem to be off.

So till now, the rest 75% of our belongs are still missing. We have managed to locate their Richmond storage, but our stuff is not there. We have to purchase a lot of replacement things because of this, even have to order University degree replacement. Our loss is growing day by day for the adding cost of long distance phone calls, investigation fee, possible lawyer fee, and trip to Vanvouver, not even mentioning our mental stress for all these months.
Author: Contact with Author

Offender: Student Pro Movers - Real Canadian Movers - Guiseppe Moving

Country: Canada   Province: British Columbia   City: Vancouver
Address: 1272 Connaught Drive
Phone: 6046871173

Category: Shops, Products, Services

0 comments

Information
Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.