1) Item sold on Ebay guaranteed 100% working, a digital camera with battery, cables, CD-ROM, manual, battery charger
2) Item arrives, only a camera and a battery, nothing else - immediately emailed seller
3) Noticed internal battery compartment broken, battery can't stay in camera - again emailed seller, indicating this camera was not working, and could not function like this.
4) Seller replied, offering to re-imburse once I had the repairs done. I indicated this was not an option - I didn't not buy this camera only to start doing repair work on it. She agreed to a full refund (less her original shipping cost).
5) Item was returned as she agreed.
..That's the last I heard, no more email replies, no money, phone number on ebay turned out to be dud.