We have purchased a Caliber Home in Woodbridge and have thoroughly been disappointed. This company is very unprofessional and shows no level of competence. Around our neighbourhood you will discover that most people are unhappy with the people we are forced to deal with. They will be selling homes in Kleinburg - buyers beware!
Here's a list of details that will allow you to understand what Caliber Home Owners are dealing with:
- the president and face of Caliber is someone who won't do anything - won't even return your phone calls and if by some chance he does, he'll say he will deal with the issue but won't
-almost every worker that will come into your home will complain about the company and tell you horror stories of what your neighbours are facings
- almost all workers will tell you that work that is done in your home is of low quality
- arrangements with the builder for appointments will not be cancelled - they just won't show up
- work will not be done in your home... you'll wait for months and items on your PDI will not be addressed
- lies, lies, lies - they will be told to you and you'll catch them (e.g., they will tell you something is on backorder for your home and a month or two later, they will send someone for measurements which confirms that nothing was on backorder to begin with!)
- workers will damage your property and Caliber will not fix it
- have a hole in your roof? Not a big problem, so they won't fix it.
- paid for an upgrade and unhappy with how it looks - tough luck they won't fix it
- you'll wait for months for upgrades
- workers come unprepared to your home... what you thought would get fixed, won't and they'll have to come back
- they will tile your floor and won't ensure that the floor is leveled
- electrical problems - good luck getting an electrician in
- leave a voicemail for someone at Caliber - it won't be addressed
- dents and nicks will be fixed but the painters won't bother sanding the walls before painting so everything shows!
- they won't look at your list of work - you have to tell them
- looking for something to get fixed, you better find workers working elsewhere and get them to come in - otherwise, no one will be sent to you
- no respect for your property - junk is thrown around everywhere
- they will work at ridiculous hours - saw a guy working on a house at 9:30pm!
- you really have to argue with everyone and that doesn't get you far, but you will be farther ahead
- you will be able to bond with your neighbours about how horrible Caliber is and how unsatisfied everyone is with everything
Absolutely unprofessional, incompetent, disorganized, poor customer service, poor workmanship.