We rented a property from Kevin Cheale who ended up being a very unprofessional property manager.
We found black mold in one of the bathroom. Upon the renovation of the bathroom, the trades people left dangerous materials in the house and in the carport which created an uncomfortable and unsafe living condition, not only for us but most importantly our children. After a month of dealing with the mess, I made a formal complaint to Kevin about this, he did nothing to rectify the situation.
I would leave a key outside the house every time a trades person would request, except for 2 weekends I was out of town. I did not feel comfortable about leaving a key unattended while I was away for that period. I was treated poorly when I would not leave the key on those weekends and was called "a difficult person to deal with".