Don't ever shop there unless you it something they can't possibly mess up. Pay a few extra dollars somewhere else if possible and save yourself the headache!
Here is my experience and it is ongoing, I reserached a few other reviews and they are terrible:
• Bought a bed and delivery people had to come back three times as each time packages were opened items were damaged. The drawers that came with it were also damaged but I negotiated a discount vs. replacing. This outlet is now closed and I can see why.
• 1 year later bed broke so I called to replace parts under warranty
• Sorted out what was needed and assured I would be called back to finalize a maximum of two days later
• Two weeks pass and I have to call back. Apparently it should have been done but wasn’t says new person.
• Transferred three times and explained story three times until I was assured delivery the following Tuesday by Kayla.
• Called as it was getting late on Tuesday and there is no record of any delivery whatsoever. How does that happen? Kayla assured me time and again that everything was set up.
• Now have spoken to Susan in deliveries and she has assured me that I will get a call Thursday November 22, 2012 to set up a delivery time for Friday.
• Gave my story to customer complaints but I’m unsure what they plan to do about anything now except humor me
• 2pm Thursday and no call regarding delivery tomorrow
• Time spent on the phone
• Time spent sleeping elsewhere
• No meetings booked on the supposed day of delivery. Tuesday and now on Friday. Two days of business costs.
I don't normally review companies but this is a comon theme so just trying to warn people before they go through the same thing. just awful.