For anyone who is interested in suing FIDO-Rogers for their poor quality products, poor quality customer service and trying to SCAM people out of money that isn't owed them in the first place, I have the following suggestions:
1. Google "Complaints against Fido" and post messages on EVERY SINGLE WEBSITEyou find!
2. File a formal letter of complaint with the CRTC. Their contact information is at the front of your phone book.
3. File a formal complaint within your own province, with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). The BBB will - FORCE THEM - to refund - ALL - of your money that they have STOLEN from you:
4. File a formal complaint against them with Office of Consumer Affairs, in Ottawa. Here's the web page for their contact info.
5. "File" your complaint on Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, MySpace, etc. etc.
6. a) Spend at least some time each week, contacting friends and family across Canada and give this information about filing formal, legal complaints.
b) Once we have all done this for just a few months, we would flood provincial and federal governments with so many complaints, they would HAVE TO take action against these SOB's!
7. Once we have several hundred FIDO victims in contact with one another, we can then file a class action suite against them with the Merchant Law Group at:
8. Contact Wikileaks and see if they can help us dig up some dirt on these corporate vultures! E-mail