I was enrolled in the Network Systems Administrator Course at CDI South Campus but I had to stop going due to the school ignoring my complaints.
1) Instructor telling the students to just read the textbook. We all know that just reading the textbook is not going to give the student the answers they require. Also when someone is not understanding something and asked to have it clarified the instructor would just say it is in your textbook. Also jumping to a whole pile of information that is not necessary for the topic that is being studied.
2) One of the other students He/she is not grasping the information in the textbooks well is now failing but the instructor or school faculty will not speak to him/her about it.
3) I had to ask for a transfer because of the instructor not teaching us the material properly and not telling us the truth about the information required for the certification exams that we have to pay for out of pocket. As well as telling us that we do not need to know the terminaologies for the certification exams but at the end of the Network phase tells us that we need to know the terminologies for the Certification Exam. So basically telling us two different stories.
4) The last but not least of all is the 900.00 charge just to transfer Campuses. I have already paid the tuition well they want 900.00 more just to transfer to the North East Calgary Campus.
5) When I left a message for the Student Relations person and she returned my phone call after three messages she just told me to pay the 900.00 and did not even allow me to fully explain the circumstances as to why she was being informed of the phone call.
6) I had to take the 6000, 00 disbursement for March early...well when I went into a meeting with the Director and the Finance Officer I was told by the Director that I was wrong for asking Student Finance In Alberta to send me the disbursement early without consulitng the school. I feel that I should not have to consult anyone when it is me who has to pay it all back.