I flew with flyglobespan on may 4/07 having booked in october 2006, going to glasgow from hamilton airport on flight gsm132. In the end i had paid them $756.92.
When i spoke to other people who were flying on the same flight they seemed to have paid around $400. Why would i be penalized because "i thought highly of them as my relatives in scotland use them and said they were the best" well, i'll tell you that i have never been on such a terrible airline and will never fly with them again.
1. We were told to be at the airport 3 hours ahead of the departure time. I got there at 5:30 pm the flight was supposed to leave at 21:00... We did not leave until after 2:00am .
2. When we got on the plane the seats were not the seats that had been booked, i guess it was a different plane. I sat right next to the toilet and a very large man who shared most of my seat.
3. They further delayed the plane by having 2 bags unaccounted for and proceeded to count passengers and then count all the bags again. Making us even later.
4. They changed my leaving dates so i lost 2 days of my vacation as it was.
5. The food was terrible, we got one drink and couldn't get any more for some reason.
6. We were supposed to get duty free spirits on the plane, when asked about this they told us "they didn't have time to come round with duty free"???
7. I was also sure that when i got to my destination some of my clothing was missing but what could i do???
8. There was no one at the hamilton airport to get information from.
9. After all those hours of waiting to get on the plane, no food or drinks were offered to us and i felt sorry for the young children and the elderly.