Complaint / review / scam report
I went to this restaurant on a date about a year ago, and had a terrible time! The washroom was comparable to a gas station or similar public washroom, no toilet paper, paper towels, and an overflowing garbage. It took nearly an hour to get my meal, despite the restaurant being nearly empty. When I finally got my food from my waiter, who had terrible off-putting B.O, the meal looked alright. I got a Scallop and Prawn Fettucine, or something like that, with a cream sauce. It was alright, nothing special especially because it was quite pricey. Just about an hour later, I went home from the date because I felt so sick! I was in bed for 5 days with food poisoning because of that meal. I would very very much suggest you do NOT take your chances with this restaurant. Even if the food poisoning isn't common, the service and cleanliness and overall feel of the restaurant was awful.
Members, of group Guest
, can not leave comments on this publication.
on our website, it will take a few seconds.