I am writing to caution all those who use the Internet to order flowers for delivery in the US and Canada.
Please do not order flowers from 180066roses.com or flowers444.com.
Their website claims that they have hundreds of arrangements in stock and they will be delivered punctually, but they LIE about everything.
The company is a call-centre which takes orders and then organizes for flowers to be delivered in the city requested from a florist in that city. So the arrangement can never look like what one seems ont eh internet either. However I am not even sure if they actually deliver the flowers or if they are just a rip off as our order was not delivered to date.
Our TERRIBLE experience was as follows:
1) 3 February 2006, the order was placed by my brother (in the UK) for his girlfiend who lives in LA. The website guaranteed delivery on 14 February 2006 if the order was placed before 7 February 2006. As you can see the order was placed well before the deadline.
2) No flowers were received by 16 February. So my brother emailed the company on both email addresses available on their website and both emails bounced back to him rejected.
3) On discovering that the florist was in Burnaby BC, my brother requested that I phone the company and follow up with them. I called them on 20 February 2006. I spoke with Grace. She was not able to explain the reason for non delivery, however offered a refund in 10 days time. I gave her the order number as 13233 and she promised a refund.
4) I contacted the company after 14 days as NO REFUND was received yet. I was upset and asked to be transferred to the supervisor, Sara. Her customer service skills were even worse than those of Grace. She only said she would speed up the refund. She was not able to locate the order based on the order number 13233. Why do they bother generate order numbers then????????? She insisted to get the recipient's last name in order to provide the refund. Talk about making it very hard to get a refund. This certainly was the case. So I asked her to call my brother in the UK to obtain that. She did call him and leave a voicemail for her to phone back. He had to phone back and pay for the call (from the UK), and yet he was put on hold for 20 minutes before Sara came on the line.
5) Two hours later I phoned Sara again to complain as I upset to hear that my brother had to phone her back, pay for the 20 minute hold on the call and they had not refunded the money in the promised time frame. They had charged the card promptly when the order was placed. Why were they not refunding as promptly? I complained and requested that at least one flower or one card be sent to Sabrina Ali to compensate for all the mis-haps. But Sara refused. What BAD customer service. She should be ashamed of herself and the company owner should be more ashamed of himself.
6) So after the whole sequence of events a refund was finally received by the following weak..What a head ache for Valentine's day rather than a pleasure.
North Vancouver, British Columbia