I agree with Rochelle's post.
And to the Fraud Chick: You are awesome!!
To the Meletrekies:
- 4A1 profit rating from Dun and Bradstreet
- No accounts payable or receivable
Yes There are.
- No competition. Melaleuca is the only Consumer Direct Marketing company
ONLY because they copyrighted the term so they would not be associated with compaines like AMWAY, OH PLEASE this one is soo tired!
- Free company training and support
Sure, they love poor suckers to join that means BIG BUCKS to the TOP!
- All training is done and/or approved by company and is professional in nature
- No class action suits on record
ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET!
- Only positive press/media coverage
- Company image stays positive
- No one loses money
YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING!
THERE IS A LOT OF BAD PRESS ALL OVER THE INTERNET. I know that I warn people at several boards, and I have PLENTY of Company!
- Business briefings are one on one
- Cost of doing business is very low
They out right LIE to get YOU to believe you make that 7%, and then when you find out it's only 7% of 35 basepoints, they will say they told you, and it's YOUR fault that you didn't READ the Business kit of LIES.
- Little or no paperwork
DUH....... How can this company AFFORD it's employees????
They don't make very much from the people at the bottom.....NOT!
This is barely legal PYRAMIDING.
- Inventorying of products is encouraged
NOT TRUE, SELLING BY CUSTOMERS ORDER IS NOT CARRYING INVENTORY BUT STOCKING UP YOUR OWN CABINETS DUE TO FORCED BUYING IS THE LAST TIME I CHECKED
- Selling quotas in order to get paid
MELALUECA DOES THIS TOO......REMEMBER $400 for a NEW CAR?????
OH YEAH, as LONG as YOU stay SR DIRECTOR.
Sounds like a QUOTA to me, and they are SO many MORE examples of their required QUOTAS!
- Distributors must service retail customers
THE HONEST WAY TO DO BUSINESS.....WORK FOR IT!
- Distribution system has middleman so products are marked up
MELA SAYS YOU GET THEIR PRODUCTS AT WHOLESALE, TALK ABOUT MARK UP! AND CUSTOMERS GET TO "PAY THE A FEE" TO ORDER???
EVER CHECK OUT THEIR RETAIL PRICES?? THEY REALLY WANT TO DISCOURAGE RETAIL< AND ENCOURAGE RECRUITING BECAUSE IT COSTS LESS
WHY WOULDN'T THEY WANT TO SELL CUSTOMER DIRECT????
- Perceived saturation occurs quickly
THIS IS NOT TRUE! LOOK AT ALL THE MOM TEAM WEBSITES ACTIVE AND INACTIVE.
- Charge backs on returned products
THIS IS NOT TRUE!
- Products manufactured by outside companies
NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!
- No Inventory!
WHAT DO YOU CALL WHAT YOU ARE BUYING?????
- No selling, 35 BP consumption minimum
BTW, 35 BASEPOINTS = ATOUND $55-$70
YOU SELL. What do you call the original CONTACT call??
I CALL IT SELLING.
- All customers order themselves on a 1-800 number or via the website.
AND WITH MOST MLM, YOU PAY NO FEE TO BECOME A CUSTOMER AND YOU ORDER DIRECTLY FROM THEIR COMPANY WEBSITE, OR HONEST REPRESENTATIVES.
- Products shipped direct from Melaleuca to each customer
MOST COMPANIES WILL SHIP TO YOU DIRECTLY.