I was sent a completely wrong laptop battery than the one I ordered. After opening a Paypal dispute case, I was able to contact a representative of the company in China who asked me to send back the battery for exchange. I sent the battery back to China paying for overseas shipping again out of my pocket and never heard back from them. 5 months later to my surprise, the battery I sent made its way back to me with post markings indicating it was unclaimed.
Other dodgey aspects:
- uses a Canadian domain name and displays the Canadian flag on the website, yet does not advertise they are a company based out of China and ships its batteries from Asia
- incommunicable - no phone number for customer support and does not respond to e-mails
- shipped (wrong) battery was declared to customs as a 'gift' and with a far lower retail value than what was paid (not sure what the potential consequences were to the customer but a totally dishonest company practice in my opinion)
- did not receive (wrong) battery in the 5 to 10 business days guaranteed - took about a month to arrive
- advertises various major credit cards as acceptable payment but in reality only accepts Paypal (which in turn charges other credit cards for a fee).