It feels like a scam to me.
- November 25, I used their web site to order and pay for print cartridges.
- November 25, they sent me two emails. The first welcomed me as a new customer. The second confirmed my order, as ORDER #238494.
- November 27, my MasterCard account was charged for payment in full for my cartridges.
- December 12, I found a phone number on their website, phoned it and left a message asking the status of my order.
- December 12, I sent an email message to the email address on their website, asking the status of my order.
- December 12, I received a message from my service provider, telling me that "The recipient's computer rejected your e-mail."
- December 12, I sent another email message, to the [email protected] address, asking what was going on.
- December 22 - I've waited four weeks for my print cartridges without receiving them. I've waited 10 days for a response to my inquiries without a word. I've written to Piloshop and to MasterCard asking for money back. Here's hoping!