Happened Tuesday, July 19th 6:25 PM:
1) 1st issue is a regular occurance and happened this night as well: Look at coupons like they are a foreign piece of paper. Coupons are not something new. McDonald's spends a fortune on advertising...why do the employees always look at them like they are something out of the ordinary??
2) Absolutely no more salads in the restaurant??? Unacceptable!! Said would fries be OK? do I need to say more about this???
3) Receipt on machine not working, had to wait for it to be fixed.
4) Manager shoves the tray forward and looks at me and says OK? like I am supposed to be OK with this???
5) 3 pies when ordered 2,
6) sticky and dirty tray asked for a different tray at the counter while waiting for the machine to be fixed...
7) Manager says: "you don't have to be rude just because we work at McDonald's"??? At no time was I rude, I will not accept this behavior self righteous no matter where I am or go!!! With all the training this manager has received it is self evident that she does not belong in the position!!! I have been going to this McDonald's for 35 years and this past visit is the last...
8) To top it off handicapped button on door not working on way out. Mother who accompanied me on this last visit is 80 years old...this handicapped door issue is major and unacceptable.
All this last night on one visit and since my previous visit only 1 month ago!!! McDonald's you are going backwards again...remember what happened last time you started to behave like this...you were lucky you had a great leader to pull you out of it...now you are going to face extinction again and don't think it can't happen to you...wont be any empathy or sympathy here...