I asked Google to give me the Adobe software website. I clicked on the first item on the list which turned out to be IB-softwares offering me an Adobe 8 software which could produce PDF documents.
The price asked for was 11.95 EURO per annum which seemed reasonable enough and I filled in my Credit Card details. The invoice I received by e-mail was for 65.68 Euros listing a lot of items I had never ordered and the Invoice heading was WWW.GOOGLE.COM . No mention of ib-softwares except in small letters at the bottom of the e-mail: http://www.ib-softwares.com/bill/Order_details.aspx.
I immediately phoned my Credit Card company who cancelled my credit card and I got a new one a few days later. My account had not been debited at the time I reported the fraud. The order, according to the invoice was given on May 17, 2008 05:59 AM EST, and yet I now find a debit for this amount on my statement for the cancelled card dated 16 May 2008 (IB-softwares).